- Anyone can submit a Readily Story!
- Stories should be 100-700 words (they can be longer, but they must be compelling!)
- The story should have a short, catchy title which will draw people in to reading it.
- The story should leave readers with an “aha!” moment–a revelation, a connection, or an unanswered question.
- A story must relate to a specific place and include a geo-location (google maps link or grid reference)
- Stories should be based on actual happenings, but can be first person experiences or accounts of something happening
- Stories should have a character or characters, with events that create a narrative arc – i.e. things need to happen in the story!
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We carefully review every story submitted to Readi.ly and the best stories get published in the newsletter and on the app!